Liberalism is failing the people of London

Telegraph:
London's crime is out of control – and it's strategy, not police cuts, that are to blame

For the first time in the 18 years I have lived in London, I feel scared to walk home. My borough, Islington, is now the second worst affected by moped crime in the city. A few months ago, I was almost flattened by such criminals. I have seen it done to others; how these hooligans will mount the pavement, running the risk of killing someone, so they can make a quick sell. A few of them carry acid. If I hear a moped on the roads now, I assume I am about to be robbed, and move to the furthest side of the street.

The city is descending into chaos, and everyone can sense it. Businesses in my area have been targeted heavily, almost always by moronic teenage boys on scooters, sometimes wielding hammers. “We might close soon,” the owner of the local supermarket tells me. He is scared and demoralised, having been repeatedly terrorised by neighbourhood louts.

First, a moped thief stormed into their...
...
This city has also been plagued by acid attacks which used to occur mostly in Muslim countries.  Policing in the UK has become much too politically correct.  Police in one area ignored the rapes and abuse of British girls be Pakistani Muslims because they did not want to be seen as Islamophobic.  No one seemed willing to stand up and point out the absurdity of that position.  British politicians complain about Trump's lack of political correctness, but ignore how it is ruing their own lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains