Here is a tip for meeting someone at Starbucks--Buy a cup of coffee or at least a cookie

NY Times Op-ed:

A Problem Starbucks Can’t Train Away

White people who see black people through racism’s lens can often count on the police to share their outlook.
I am not a big fan of Starbuck's coffee.  It is too bitter for my tastes.  But if I were supposed to meet someone there I would not take up a table waiting without buying something.  It is just a common courtesy.  I really don't care what color you are.  If you are waiting to meet someone in a store, buy something.  If they treat you badly after that then you have a case. 

BTW, Starbucks has been accused of turning away cops who come in ask to use the restroom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains